spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mailbox Monday ~ Aug. 30, 2010





Join Mailbox Monday meme
@ The Printed Page


Oh, I have to tell you about these two twin books I bought. They didn't come in the mail, but I got them non the less. I bought them at Sam's Club. They are the neatest books though. It is a cookbook for handme down family heirloom recipes. You fill in the recipe on each page for your daughter. It is for family favorite recipes. kind of like a scrapbook of family favorites. The recipe cards are the pages in the book. The inside front cover has a emergency substitutions chart. There is a nice note to My Daughter with an acrostic on how to use the recipe keeper. Each section has a note page at the beginning and an index page at the end so you can record the recipes in each section for fast look up. I had to buy two, one for each daughter.



books

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love the books you bought at Sams club. Now I want to go there and see if our store has them. :D

Kaye said...

Even though I have 2 daughters I would only need one of these. My oldest would need a map to find the kitchen! I hope your daughters enjoy these- it sounds like a wonderful project. Enjoy!