spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Award



I received this award called Honest Scrap and it is a fun award. It was given to me by Tweezle of Just One More Paragraph. Thank you so very much, Tweezle.

The award recipient has to list ten things about themselves that few or no people know about them. Then they choose 7 blogs to pass on the award to.

Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1.) I played the violin for a brief time while in high school.
2.) My favorite color is pink
3.) I love Doritos
4.) I've never traveled outside of North America
5.) I have 9 siblings
6.) I love to sew
7.) I've been married 24 years now
8.) I love color, color, color
9.) I want to redo my blog site, but blogger is having issues right now. ARGH!
10.) I'd love to visit Europe



Now for the 7 blogs this award goes to:
Edna @ My Favorite Things
Stormi @ Books, Movies, Review, Oh My!
Keith @ Teach with Picture Books
Patty @ Patterings
Emily @ Benedicitons
Maureen @ Books & Writing Life
Brenda @ Southernbellewriter



books

5 comments:

Patty Wysong said...

Thank you, Abi! Redoing blogs is so much fun! =] Hope your Blogger issues resolve quikcly!
Hugs!

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Wow. :) Thank so much, Abi. And I agree, pink is a great color. ;)

Sorry to hear your blogger is not letting you update. :(

Edna said...

I have been redoing mine also, thinks it is so pretty, :)

http://edna-myfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Edna said...

Thank you Abi, "you sweet thang" I am from SC you know. LOL

Stormi said...

Thanks for the award! :)