spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beautiful blogger award

bluerose_shelnut @ Bluerose's Heart sent me this award way back at the beginning of June. I'm just now getting around to posting it. Thanks Bluerose for the Award.

"The rules to the award are: link to the person who nominated me for this award; share seven interesting things about myself; and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers."

Seven interesting things about me:
1. I'm obsessed with books if you haven't figured that out by now
2. I love chocolate, but that might not be interesting because who doesn't love chocolate
3. I am the first girl on my dad's side in three generations; the last girl and I have same birthdays now how weird is that.
4. I have duke blood in my dad's line.
5. I love to sew.
6. I never gained weight during my two pregnancies actually lost weight. I think it was because I was over weight as it was.
7. I have a personal fun blog too @ Scraps of Life

I'm passing this award on to:
The Mommy-Files
Susanne @ Living to tell the Story
Linda @ 2nd cup of coffee
Katrina @ Callapidder Days
Jamin @ Just call me Jamin
Heidi @ Handmade by Heidi
Bobbi @ Crafty Vegas Mom



books

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

thank you so much! WOW what a compliment!!!

Susanne said...

I'm a bit obsessed with books too and love the quote in your header! :v)

Thanks for the sweet award!