spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bodacious Award

This has been the week for awards. I received three of them in three days this is my third one thanks to
Knits and Reads.



Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog (you can click the award image to get the code). I want you to list the 5 things that prove you are addicted to books/reading! Then nominate your own award winners! Sharing in the love is so much fun!

...And here are my 5 admissions of book addiction!

1. I have more books than I can read in my life time
2. I love entering book giveaways
3. I have books on shelves, setting in piles on the floor and staked in boxes in the spare room.
4. I have a book within arms reach most of the time.
5. It's hard for me to giveaway a book, especially if I love it and I love most books.


I am now going to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers, who must do the same! Make a list of their 5 admissions of addiction and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies). Also identify the blog which you received the award from, that would be me! and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award, my nominees are:

K.Dawn Byrd
Rundpinne
My Reading Room
Reading to Know
She Reads

..go on and spread the fun!



books

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for choosing me as one of the blogs to pass it on to.

Carrie said...

Thanks! =D That sure is nice of you.