spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sugar Doll blogger award


Thanks to Vicki @ Reading at the Beach for this award. It means a lot to me that she thought of my blog.

I’m supposed to list 10 things about me:

1~ I'm a pastor's wife

2~ mother of two teenage daughters

3~ I'm a ND certified teacher

4~ homeschool daughter # 2 that is still in school. Daughter #1 graduated in May from Homeshcool

5~ I'm slightly obsessed with books

6~ I've never been out of the U.S.

7~ I love to sew

8~ I can't whistle

9~ I collect apples

10~ I play the piano

I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 other bloggers. So I'm passing this on to the following bloggers.

My Reading Room
Relz Reviewz
Mary Connealy
Reading to Know
My Christian Fiction
A Christian Writer's World
Squirrel's Treehouse
Cross and Cutlass
Strong Women, Brave Stories
Kathi Macias





books

7 comments:

Lyn Cote said...

Hi Abi,
Thanks for mentioning my blog. Drop by tomorrow for my next new promotion!
http://strongwomenbravestories.blogspot.com

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Hey Abi,

Thanks so much for the blog awared. I'm honored!

Love ya, girl.

Hugs
Cheryl

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Abi,

Thanks for the blog award - I'll be posting it later this week.

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate that and am honored!

Mary Connealy said...

I've walked across the bridge into Mexico before. So I'm a big world traveler. :)

Rel said...

Thanks Abi - that's really sweet of you :)

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Abi, thanks for telling others about my blog! I appreciate it! Within the next day or so, I'll be posting a new set of books for my monthly book giveaway!