spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Monday, June 21, 2010

Rose Award given

I am so honored that Tammy @ Tammy's Book Parlor thought my blog worthy of this beautiful new Rose Blog Award! Thanks, Tammy! This award is presented to people who encourage new and growing bloggers. I'm passing this award on to:

Bigguysmama @ Woven by Words
Casey @ Writing for Christ
Carrie @ Reading to Know
Martha @ Review by Martha

The rules for accepting this award:

1. Put the Rose Award either on a post or your blog.

2. Pass this award on to 3 or more bloggers.

3. Link to the winners of this award in a post.

4. Leave an encouraging comment on three or more blogs.

5. Add a link to the award from whom you were given it.


books

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks! You are so awesome about this!

Mimi N said...

Thank you so much for this award! I have to be honest, I probably won't be posting about the award. I've got a lot of posts I have to put up and with our hectic schedules, I just don't know that I will get a post up. If you'd like to pick someone else, I'd be ok with that! =)

You are so awesome to be thinking of me!!

♥ Mimi