spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, October 1, 2010

Award given to me


Thanks to Beckie at RBC Library Blog for the award! She sent me this back at the beginning of August. I just haven't had the time to post it so here it goes. Sorry for being so slow it's hard to find 15 new blogs to visit. 

The award comes with some rules, which include these:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them when creating the award post.
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs.
4) Contact the bloggers to let them know about the award.

So . . . 7 things about me:
 
1)  I very much dislike this new posting system that blogger has insalled in this last week.  I don't know that I'll every learn it.   ARGH!  I have lost a lot of things trying to learn it.  My motto:  If it ain't broken don't fix it.  You can't get help from their help forum.  I get these silly replies only.  I post this because I was just about ready to post this had it all ready was just proofing it and lost #1 about me because I hit a wrong key.  No more to be listed and I don't remember what it was so this is what you get.  :0))))))))))))  a big complaint to blogger.  I don't take to change when I was doing fine the way it was.

2) in Jan. I'll be married to hubby 25 years

3) my bookshelves are bursting at the seams and more

4) I break for books

5) I homeschool my youngest daughter; oldest is in college now, homeschooled her K-12 also

6) I love doing crafts

7) I'm a night owl

Here are some other fabulous blogs well deserving of this award:
Linda @ 2nd cup of coffee
Jamin @ Just Call Me Jamin
Christy @ From Glitter to Gumdrops
Audrey @ Audrey's GiveAways 
Girl Gone Mom
Suko @ Suko's Notebook 
Amber S. @ Seasons of Humility 
Joy @ Edgy Inspirational Romance
Jessie @ Sweet Jessie 
Giveaway Girly 
Courtney @ Woman Living Well 
CafeMom

Lori @ Lori Calabrese Writes
Michelle @ Healing Hearts
I Am a Reader, Not A Writer




books

6 comments:

Julie Lessman said...

ABI ... Congrats on the award -- SOOO deserved!! And congrats on 25 years with your hubby too -- HARD to do do!! Finally, thanks for having me on your blog this week -- it's been a lot of fun!

Hugs,
Julie

apple blossom said...

thanks Julie. I loved having you on my blog. I'll get the winner's name to you later today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

apple blossom said...

I accidentally pressed delete message instead of post so I'm copy and pasting this for Joy


Joy Tamsin David

has left a new comment on your post "Award given to me

":

Thank you Apple Blossom for thinking of me! :) I'm having fun checking out the other blogs on your list.

Joy

Amber Holcomb said...

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me! :D You're so sweet! Congratulations on the award and on your soon-to-be 25th anniversary!

~Amber

Christy said...

Awww! Thanks for includng me on your life. I'm really looking forward to exploring the other blogs you've linked to! I enjoyed learning more about you as well! I love that you've homeschooled your kiddos as well, as a public school teacher, I'm still an avid lover of homeschooling!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it!
Courtney