spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Newest Award...

Last week I received my newest blogging award! :D (feels warm inside)
I received the Prolific Blogger Award from Emily @ Benedictions: Live, Love, Edit.
Thanks Emily! I really appreciate it. :)

“A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.”

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

Please visit Emily's Blog. She’s got some great book author interviews and writing posts; she's an author herself!

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to THIS POST, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit the Mr. Linky page and add his/her name, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

And now for my nominations! Please visit these blogs. :)
Carrie @ Reading to Know
Trish @ Trish Berg Blog
Katrina @ Callapidder Days
Lori @ Two Southern Girls: Craft Corner
Heidi @ Handmade by Heidi
Stephanie @ Make it from Scratch
Edna @ My Favorite Things




books

4 comments:

Ann Elle Altman said...

Congrats, that's a lovely award.

ann

Carrie said...

Thank you, Abi!!! I'm working on my award post right now! =)

Emily Ann Benedict said...

I love the blogs you linked to! There are so many great bloggers out there. :)

Edna said...

thanks Abi,