spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, April 17, 2010

sunshine award

This past week I was awarded this award by Tammy
@ Tammy's Book Parlor.


I'd like to think I add "sunshine" to those that visit and read my blog daily. I thank Tammy for this award.




This award is traditionally passed on to those blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity, so, in that spirit, I picked my nominees from blogs that I visit regularly and are very informative and inspiring to me.
The rules for accepting the award are:

This is what I've done and the nominees should do the same if they choose to:

1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post

2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

Here are my 10 nominees, please visit them and check out their blogs! As you know we all live for comments!


Tina Dee @ The Homestead Heart
Jaminacema @ Just Call Me Jamin!
Nicole @ Bless Their Hearts Mom
Enda @ My Favorite Things
Jennifer @ Rundpinne
Carrie @ Reading to Know
Kristi @ Books and Needlepoint
Casey @ Writing for Christ
Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree
Margaret @ Margaret Daley


May His "sonshine" light your path!


books

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate this and it keeps me motivated!

Edna said...

This is Great two awards in one week I belive I have arived to the blog community. Thanks so much ABI

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your award, it is indeed well deserved. I am humbled that you thought to choose me as one of the recipients. Thank You.

Casey said...

Thank you Abi, I am so glad you enjoy visiting my blog. :)

bless their hearts mom said...

thanks so much Abi- always good to receive and light up my day!