spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Versatile Blogger award

detweilermom @ A Room without books is Empty awarded this to me


According to the rules, I'm supposed to share seven things about myself, then pass the award on to fifteen blogs I've recently discovered.


1. I was born in Indiana
2. I was on my High School year book staff
3. I love ice cream
4. I have a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education
5. I have my ND state teaching license
6. I substitute taught in the Dickinson, Valley City, Stanton and Devils Lake Public school systems (all in ND)
7. I have homeschooled both my girls. (this fall: one will be 2nd hear College, the other 2nd year High School)


Now the blogs I am going to give this too are:
Bluerose's Heart
Olga's Home @ Garden
Esther's Blog
Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot
Southern Sassy Things
TC & TBC
The Book Connection
Knits and Reads
Mom's the Glue
The Wormhole
Busy Moms Who Love to Read
Frugal for my Friends
Clipping, sipping and beautiful chaos
Mommy's blessings
Mon Cheri
My new site: Scraps of Life



books

8 comments:

Esther Miriam Lopez said...

Thanx Abi...

This is a pleasant surprise after a long day of work for me :)))

Thanx again :)

Esther

Holly said...

Thank you much Abi! This was a happy surprise!

Unknown said...

Wow, Abi...what a sweetie you are! Thanks for thinking of me! :o)

Tammy S. said...

Awww! Thank you so much!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Abi!...How sweet.

~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com

Beverly said...

Thanks for the award!

Deana said...

Thanks so much for the award! It's always nice to be appreciated:)

Cheryl said...

Yes, I am very slow in getting to this.

Thanks so much, Abi. I appreciate it.

Cheryl