spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ a Hope Undaunted




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, f hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for un! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

...And speaking of 'serving,' your first task of the day will be to make coffee and take it in to Mr. McGee." Her lips twitched enough for Katie to notice. "He says it's to be your job while you're here."


~ taken from p. 85 of a Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman


Visit this book's tour and a giveaway here.


books

4 comments:

Jenny Q said...

I take it she's not going to like serving Mr. McGee! Love the cover of this one. Here's my teaser from Stolen.

Anonymous said...

DUH....I can't find where to leave a comment for Julie's book????? Had some glitches yesterday, but even today, can't find "comment"
place. I do want to enter!
Thanks!!!
jackie.smithATdishmailDOTnet

Lori said...

Sassy cover. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my Tuesday Teaser.

E.J. Stevens said...

Great teaser! My TT from City of Ashes is here.

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows