spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Night Buddies: Impostors and One Far-Out Flying Machine


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  



 I looked around for a weapon and didn't see one.

~ taken from p. 281 Night Buddies:  Impostors and One Far-Out Flying Machine by Sands Hetherington





Okay, since you're here I guess you're all hot to hear about it, right?  About the next big adventure Crosley and me got into.  This makes two now, two Programs.  That's what we call them in the Night Buddies and please don't ask me why that is.  they start at bedtime and go all night, but you already know about that if you checked out the first one.  And you know why I don't much go for pineapple cheesecakes anymore, either.  Not that there's anything wrong with pineapple cheesecakes, okay?  It's just that I've seen way more of the things than I want to for the next twenty-five years.  I'll be real old then.  Me, John (no-middle initial) Degraffenreidt, your faithful correspondent. 


books

No comments: