spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chuck Swindoll's Paws & Tales: God Cares for You DVD


I was so excited after watching the first story on this DVD.  The bible story message is there in cartoon form that is bound to hold your child's attention.  This DVD has two stories on it The Good Shepherd and A Good Foundation.  There are also bonus features of songs the words pop up on the screen with a dot that moves so a child that reads can sing along with the song.  There are also some activity sheets that can be printed off if you put the DVD into your computer and open the adobe file along with adult teaching resources to use with the movie as discussion starters.  The movie can be watched in English or Spanish.  Each movie is about 25 minutes in length.  I applaud Mr. Swindoll and all that had a hand in producing this wonderful Christian bible story movie series.  I look forward to more to come.  Read to the end of this post and find out how you can win a copy. 



Thanks to Tyndale publishing I have a coupon for one of my readers.  You can redeem the coupon at any Christian bookstore that sells Paws & Tales DVD for one free dvd.  This coupon expires April 1st so must be redeemed quickly upon receiving it; therefore, this is going to be a quick giveaway.  I will draw a winner for this coupon on Friday March 4th.  (On the back of the coupon is information for ordering from Tyndale if you don't have a Christian store available.)  Please US residents only thanks.  Please fill out the form below.  Extra entries for being a subscriber and follower to my blog.  bonus entries if you were a follower or subscriber before this giveaway.  **if you came from my Scraps of Life blog tell me in the address section along with your address because I forgot to put a spot in the form for that entry.      


Visit Paws and Tales games here.



to winner


www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws



I copy of this dvd was provided for this review by...

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network


books

No comments: