spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Real Solutions for Busy Moms




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I've come to realize that it's truly important to make "you" one of your priorities. If family really matter, remember that you're a member of your family. When you take care of yourself, your family will benefit more than you can imagine.

p, 161.; Real Solutions for Busy Moms by Kathy Ireland

Read my review for this book here.



books

4 comments:

Harvee said...

How very true. Very nice tease.
Hope you'll visit my teaser.

Wanda said...

Makes sense to me!

Here's mine.

Jennifer said...

As a mum to 3 teens I could not agree more.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

This is such a true statement - yet all of us moms have to be told or reminded of this. Sounds like this is a good book - I'll have to be on the lookout for it.