spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, July 23, 2010

Indiana Cousins series by Wanda E. Brunstetter



I just have to blab and tell you about one of my favorite authors. Wanda E. Brunstetter. She has written many Amish books, but not all of her books are Amish. You may visit Wanda's site here. My friend hooked me on her about 5 years ago. I'd never heard of her. I'm so glad someone told me about Wanda's books. I have read many of them and haven't been disappointed yet. I have just finished the third book and have loved it. It is best to read these three books in order so you don't miss out on anything. In book one the cousins are introduced and they just move along together in book two and book three wraps it up with their challenges. It is so fun to see how things unfold. I wish I had the talent to unfold the stories that Wanda brings to life. She makes you feel as though you are right there in Amish country living with them. I'm hooked on Wanda. I don't have enough thumbs to raise.

A Cousin’s Promise

Book 1
March 2009

When a horrible accident cripples Wayne Lambright, he finds it difficult to take care of himself, much less Loraine Miller, his future bride. Will Wayne sacrifice his happiness to give her a better life? Having already been jilted once, Loraine’s terrified of another rejection. When Loraine’s old boyfriend, Jake Beechy returns to Indiana, he hopes Loraine will give him a second chance. How will God work to give Loraine the desires of her heart?


of A Cousin's Promise here.


A Cousin's Prayer - Book 2 - September 2009

After Katie Miller’s boyfriend is killed in a van accident, in which she was also a passenger, Katie finds herself suffering from depression and panic attacks. What or who will deliver Katie from the bondage of her fears? When Katie finds a mysterious package on her doorstop, hope looms, until the gift must be returned to its rightful owner. Will Katie find the courage to really live and love again?




A Cousin's Challenge -- March 2010 Jolene Yoder returns to Indiana to teach two deaf children. When she falls for a deaf man, Lonnie Hershberger, she wonders if he’ll ever see her as someone he could love. Lonnie fights his attraction for Jolene, especially since she seems smitten with Jake Beechy. Jolene’s cousin, Ella, is worried that Jake will end up hurting Jolene, never realizing that Jake has his sights on her--Ella. Who will end up with whom as these cousins face challenges in love and life?





books

No comments: