spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas/Winter Picture Books from A-Z....

Check out Brimful Curiosities post on A-Z Christmas reading challenge.  What a clever idea.
Here's just brief part of her post.



Do you like our picture book tree skirt? I gathered up all of our winter and Christmas titles so that we can start reading some of the books together every night in December. Someday I'd love to make an Advent calendar out of books, like the one on the Jolly Mom blog. However, this year we will count down to Christmas by reading holiday and winter themed books from A-Z (1-25). This is not meant as a "best of" list. All the titles in my list are from our home library (some I purchased and some are copies received for review). I have a few empty letter entries, so if you have any suggestions for those letters, please let me know. I'll need to make a trip to the library if we hope to complete our A-Z Christmas book challenge!...(click here to continue reading the rest of this post.)


books

1 comment:

Carrie said...

ha! =D I love your creative Christmas tree skirt idea. THat's awesome!