Thanks to Beckie at RBC Library Blog for the award! She sent me this back at the beginning of August. I just haven't had the time to post it so here it goes. Sorry for being so slow it's hard to find 15 new blogs to visit.
The award comes with some rules, which include these:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them when creating the award post.
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs.
4) Contact the bloggers to let them know about the award.
So . . . 7 things about me:
1) I very much dislike this new posting system that blogger has insalled in this last week. I don't know that I'll every learn it. ARGH! I have lost a lot of things trying to learn it. My motto: If it ain't broken don't fix it. You can't get help from their help forum. I get these silly replies only. I post this because I was just about ready to post this had it all ready was just proofing it and lost #1 about me because I hit a wrong key. No more to be listed and I don't remember what it was so this is what you get. :0)))))))))))) a big complaint to blogger. I don't take to change when I was doing fine the way it was.
2) in Jan. I'll be married to hubby 25 years
3) my bookshelves are bursting at the seams and more
4) I break for books
5) I homeschool my youngest daughter; oldest is in college now, homeschooled her K-12 also
"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become." -C.S. Lewis