spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happily Ever After Cake...


Ok you won't want to miss this recipe for romance.  Victoria Bylin introduces her recipe for Romance as she talks with Cheryl St. John.  This is so cute.  Only an author's creative mind could think of a cute recipe like this.  head over to Cheryl's site and check out this recipe for Romance.  

Here's just a blurb to get our appetite whet:


I don’t know what it is about recipes and romance novels, but they fit together like bread and butter. For fun I thought I’d share a recipe of my own. This isn’t something you’ll whip up in the kitchen. It’s not food for the body, but rather food for the heart. It’s the recipe for Wyoming Lawman,  my October release for Love Inspired Historicals. I’m calling it “Happily Ever After Cake.”  (Click here to continue reading recipe...)




books

No comments: