spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, October 22, 2010

FIR Question #4



This year Katrina who hosts the Fall into Reading challenge is posting a weekly question for us to meme on. I'm a little late again posting the question and my response, but non-the-less here is this week's question:

Do you ever dog-ear the corners of book pages to mark your spot? Or are you a faithful bookmark user, refusing to damage the pages of your books? OR do you have another way to keep track of where you are in a book? 

No, I've never dog-ear the corners of the book.  I'm a faithful bookmark fan.  I love bookmarks so generally don't have problems finding one.  Some of my nonfiction I may highlight things, but that is rare too.  I did that more in college when studying.  


Now it's your turn.  What about you? Do your books have dog-eared pages or are they pristine due to your commitment to using bookmarks?
 



books

No comments: