spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Thursday, October 14, 2010

FIR Question #3





This year Katrina who hosts the Fall into Reading challenge is posting a weekly question for us to meme on. I'm a little late again posting the question and my response, but non-the-less here is this week's question:

Do you eat/drink while reading? If so, do you have some favorite reading snacks?

No, I can't say that I make it a habit to eat/snack while reading.  If anything I might have a drink, but most generally no.  Not that I keep it away from the book,  I just never have it around.  Guess I'm a dull reader.  Now ask me if I snack while watching a movie and the answer is different.  
Now it’s your turn: Do you eat and/or drink while you’re reading? Or do you keep food and liquids far away from your books?
 

books

No comments: