spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Monday, July 2, 2012

Letting Go of Perfect by Amy E. Spiegel

Are you ready for some Christian bubbles/myths to be busted?  Author Amy Spiegel does just that in her book, Letting Go of Perfect.  These myths are man made and tend to rob women of joy and cause them to go absolutely crazy in the process.  You'll learn the truth about how God's Word can bring nie meaning to our every day life.  Spiegel takes a look into our closet of Vanity Fair, our inner life that is evident in our outward choices.  You'll find that you, yourself, is your own worst enemy.  In order to be perfectly in line with God there are things that we need to let go of in life; we must let go of the idea of being perfect.  What is right for one person may not be what God wants for you.  We must be real, transparent.  Spiegel shares 6 things we must let go of and 1 item we must grasp dearly. 

How about you are you striving for perfect and just seem to be spinning your wheels?   Well then maybe you could use a copy of Amy's book.  I have one for giveaway.  Is there something you feel you must let go of ....share in a comment or maybe you want to take a stab at one of the six things that Amy says must be let go of in the book.  If you guess one of her 6 things you'll get a bonus entry for the book.  Also I'm going to reward those that follow my blog tell me you are follower: gfc, email, etc.. and I'll give you a bonus.  Please be sure to leave a way of contact.  I must limit this to US residents only.  I'll run this giveaway for the whole month of July.  I'll draw a winner from all the qualifying entries on Aug. 1st. 

a copy of this book was provided by the author and media collective for this review and giveaway


books

3 comments:

karenk said...

i would love to read this book...thanks for the chance :)

karenk
kmkuka at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I always struggle with wanting things to be perfect. We just finished VBS at our church. I got to teach. Things werent pefect but I know God was pleased with what we did. At times we just had to go with the flow of the day. I found out I am bad at making paper airplanes!
marypopmom@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I am an e mail subscriber
marypopmom@yahoo.com