spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Champion Sleeper! by Tim Young

I won this book several weeks back though my girls are too old for it I thought it would be a fun book to have around for future kids that come into the house and need a book to read.
My Review:
Though it is a kids book I like reading the book before letting others read it. So last night I just picked it up for a quick read through to make sure it was acceptable. It is a very cute story about a dog, named Champ. He saves everyone in his family from something or another. Very short book 32 pages. However, what disappointed me was in those 32 pages were curse words. I counted four or five I believe. Now for me that is unacceptable for any book but to have that many in a short story and for kids the book isn't going far by me. Sorry.


books

No comments: