- person time - laying the foundation
- teaching time - building on the foundation
- sharing time - sealing what is taught
Here is a little overview of the chapters
- Job - "No Fair" - you'll learn how to live in a world which seemingly innocent suffer
- Psalms - (5 lessons) - will provide praise and prayers and laments for express heart and mind to God
- The Songs of Jesus "Can't Stop This Feelin'"
- Blessing and Perishing in the Psalms "Secure in the Storm"
- The Royal Psalms "The Royal Wedding"
- Repentance in the Psalms "Wash Me"
- The Suffering and Glory of Messiah in the Psalms "Who is This Song About?"
- Proverbs - "Wisdom Calling" - gives practical daily advice for living
- Ecclesiastes - "What Really Matter" - you'll find requirements for living wisely
- Song of Solomon - "Kiss Me" - provides wisdom regarding sexual desire
Visit here for more information about this book.
A copy of this book was provided for this review in exchange for this post by...