spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Thursday, September 24, 2009

BTT: saddest recently read book




This week's meme: What’s the saddest book you’ve read recently?

I try not to read too sad of books. I like happy things. I guess if I had to pick sad it would be Rain Dance by Joy DeKok. Why? Though this book is a fictional book. It's sad in the fact that Joy takes you through the lives of a woman who lives a life of infertility and a woman who lives with the memories of having an abortion. However, this book does have a happy ending.

You may read my full review of the book here. On Oct. 26th, I will be hosting an author interview and book give away through the Virtual Book tour at my blog.






I like the memes sometimes it's hard to find a recently read book that fits the description though. Thanks.


books