spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mailbox Monday ~ May 26, 2013

(Note: Because I'm hosting this month this post will remain at the top of my blog for those to find it easier. Please scroll down to see new updated posts daily thanks Abi)


Join Mailbox Monday meme
@ The Printed Page

May is My turn to host Mailbox Monday.

June's host will be Bellezza @ Dolce Bellezza
be sure to join her.  Thanks for showing up here in May




Fear has a Name by Creston Mapes

Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade


What did you get leave a link on Mr. Linky below.  Thanks





books

11 comments:

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Abi,

I love the sound of the Creston Mapes book, as thrillers are one of my favourite genres.

I also love the cover art for 'My Identity Christ-Is:' It really cheered up my early Monday morning.

Thanks for sharing your new finds and I hope that you enjoy them all.

Thanks for being a great May host.

Yvonne

Shoshanah said...

These are all new to me, but Fear has a Name looks the most intriguing to me. Hope they're all books you enjoy!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Hope you enjoy your new books. Thanks so much for hosting MM in May!

BurtonReview said...

I have heard great things about Becky Wade's work, I hope you enjoy!

The Reading Date said...

Enjoy your books! Thanks for being an awesome MM host :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting this month and happy reading!

bermudaonion said...

I hope your new books are wonderful! Thanks for hosting this month!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for hosting this month!!

Kristen said...

Undeniably Yours looks fun. Thanks so much for hosting this month and have a happy reading week.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

Thanks for hosting this month!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for hosting in May!