spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Golden's Rule




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Pa laid down his sack and bent down over the creek, reachin down to fill a small jug, and I jus dropped down beside him. That was when we heard that click. Ain't nothing in nature makes a sound like that, but we both knowed what it was....

p. 97; Golden's Rule by C. E. Edmanson

Read my review of Golden's Rule here.



books

7 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh goodness! What can it be? I'm worried about the little girl already ;)

Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my, I hope they are safe! Great teaser. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jenny Q said...

Awesome teaser!! Here's my teaser for Captivity.

Linda said...

There's no way to break this to you gently, Louise said, tapping her pen on a legal pad. Alex cringed, knowing what came next.
P85 of Refuge on Crescent Hill by Melanie Dobson.

kavyen said...

Interesting Teaser.. I could'nt leave without reading the review as well. Thanks for the review!

- kavyen
http://readingbetweenpages.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/teaser-tuesdays/

Nise' said...

Uh Oh, wonder what happens. Great tease.

Emma Michaels said...

This looks great! Amazing teaser! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


Sincerely,
Emma Michaels