spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ Jekyll Says...




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser today is little different.  I'm going to post a picture of one page of the book for my teaser.  Did that make sense????  probably not.  click on the picture to make it large enough to read....



taken from this book....  see my review and tour today here.
be sure to check out the tour schedule as there are giveaways for copies of this book. 


books

1 comment:

Grab A Book From Our Stack said...

Looks like a cute book. Here's our teasers: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html