9 Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life
1. Establish a designated place to pray.
2. Set a designated time of day to pray.
3. Use written prayers or music to help get started.
4. Repent of the things that hinder your prayer.
5. Pray out loud--this clarifies thoughts.
6. Personalize Bible verses when you pray.
7. Let yourself get in a situation where you have to trust God.
8. Seek the Holy Spirit's leading--and listen.
Top Ten Reasons Prayer Doesn't Get Answered
Lack of faith --A much-abused idea, but essentially still true.
Effects of sin separating us from God --The Bible says that God sometimes won't listen when we wallow in sin.
Unforgiveness / Emotional wounds / Self-pity --A weird dynamic, but scary in how powerful these emotions are.
Unhealthy lifestyle in disagreement with prayer --Don't pray to lose weight, then eat donuts.
Demonic affliction --Satan and his demons are deceptive and merciless.
Strongholds in the mind --People allow attitudes and beliefs to block out the truth.
God's working behind the scenes --Sometimes God is in a process of answering before we can see it.
God's chastisement --Sometimes people bring punishment upon themselves, and it's for their ultimate good.
God's classroom of testing and faith building --The way God answers prayer may test you and build your faith.
Old age or time to die --Sometimes it's our time to go!
Read more about Peter Lundell's book Prayer Power here.
Learn how you can win Prayer Power book here.
Read an interview with Mr. .Lundell here
This blog tour is through: