spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ TJ and the Time Stumblers: Oops!




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I don't want it there." She raised her perfectly tanned arm and pointed her perfectly manicured finger.  "I want it moved over there."

~ taken from p. 122 of Bill Myers' book TJ and the Time Stumblers #3:  Oops!


books

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Teaser here is my TT

Happy reading
Anna =)

Jessica G. said...

Interesting!
Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-princess-bride.html

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

What is she moving?

Here is my teaser