spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays ~ The God Interviews




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  


With Age come benefit, as well as pain.  There is wisdom from lessons learned and respect from years of maturing experience.  The plan was always for age to be celebrated and honored. 

~taken from p. 40 of The God Interviews by Julie-Allyson Ieron


Scene:  Soundstage.  Most of the room is strewn with cameras, half-wound cables, high-intensity lights, and disassembled microphones.  Within view of three cameras sits a made-for-TV faux office scene featuring a conference table and a set with two chairs opposite each other. 

~taken from The God Interviews by Julie-Allyson Ieron


books

9 comments:

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

Great teaser! :)

Here's my teaser!

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Unknown said...

I love that teaser! :)

My Teaser

Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

Book Blather said...

I like this one! :-) I don't read many christian reflective books but if I did, I would choose this one I think! :-)

Vonnie said...

Interesting teaser. The title is a good teaser as well.


My TT

JaneGS said...

I read the opening paragraphy twice and I still have no idea where this book is going to go.

Intrigued but a tad skeptical :)

Julie said...

Definitely a true statement! Thanks for sharing!

kayerj said...

interesting concept. I don't know if I would read it. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I'd have to read more, but not sure about this one. ENjoy

Anonymous said...

it's true that age should be celebrated and honored! here’s mine
http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/teaer-tuesday-july-9-2013/