spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Friday, November 21, 2008

my review of Finding Father Christmas


Step back into the Dickens era with this fun Christmas novella by Robin Jones Gunn. Miranda Carson, having never known her dad, finds herself following her curiosity to find out who the Father Christmas was in a picture that was in her deceased mother's belongs 18 years earlier; maybe just maybe she'd able to fit all the puzzle pieces together. Will she find Father Christmas or the Father of Christmas? Will this trip change her? She'd always longed for a relationship with a father. As Miranda uncovers one clue sting of questions open up; will she ever find her father she has longed for? Some questions may never be answered. Upon arriving in Carlton Heath she finds herself in a nostalgic Tea Cottage with the invite of "Come in, come in and know me better, friend." Is this offer more than she bargains for? I guess you'll just have to read the delightful book and find out for yourself. I can't wait to get started on book two Engaging Father Christmas.


Read First chapter here.

Read my friend Deena's Review @ A Peek at my Bookshelf

books

No comments: