I got this idea from another book site I was at so thought I'd try it on my site (it's not my original, but it is my own book thoughts). I'm going to make this a reading related tag.
1) Growing up I never read. Never thought it would be fun to take book adventures. I think because our library were we could check-out books was in a different city because of the county we lived in. Since we never went to that city some many miles away. (about 15+) we never really visited a library. Never gained a love for books. Now I see it was my loss.
2) With a teaching degree I realize the importance of reading and books and have made it a point to develop a love in my own girls for books. We have visited our local library for the past 15+ years almost weekly. I think they have gained a love for books.
3) I read out loud to my daughter who is 13. She loves being read too as well as reading books herself. She always has her nose in a book.
4) As an adult I discovered these authors: Janette Oak, Wanda Brunstretter, Beverly Lewis, Lauraine Snelling, Lori Wick plus many others over the past 6 months since I've been doing book reviews.
5) I love reading historical and romance, chick-lit and sci. fi are becoming ok I never thought they would click with me but some authors do.
6) I'm not an author just a book reviewer and love to read.
7) I have books stashed in too many places. I think every room in my house has at least two walls of bookshelves. I have books stacked on the floor too and boxes of books in storage too. We are book lovers.8.) I read while I'm riding on my exerciser everyday for at least 1 hr min.
Opps I got carried away I was having so much fun.
Leave me a comment with one or more of your reading related things you'd like others to know about you
put the tag of 7 on your blog and leave me the link to it in your comment and I'll check out your site.
Then I'll put your name in the hat for a free book off my shelf. I haven't decided which one, but I'll find one. It's a mystery. If I get over 15 comments I may have to pick two winners. I'll pick a winner(s) on Nov. 22nd. This will have to be US residents only please and be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner.
To Windycindy she won this book.
Thanks for playing the tag game.