Author Shares Six Tips for Finding Your Route
(Orlando, Florida) Have you ever wished you could look into the future and obtain better insight in order to make wiser decisions for your best outcome? So many times, results from poor choices could have been avoided if we had seriously considered the direction of God's guidance for our lives, instead of trying to figure things out on our own. In her book, Direction: Discernment for the Decisions of Your Life, Cheri Cowell presents six questions readers should ask themselves when facing important decisions. Through observation and exploration, she examines each question and shares examples of how others--from Bible times to present day--have used these questions to find God's way in the story of their lives. From career options to medical decisions to relationship questions, Cowell's instruction and guidance helps readers learn how to make confident choices as they seek God's direction on the road of life.
Cheri Cowell, a popular conference speaker and writer, uses her experience in ministry to encourage and equip Christians seeking answers to the unspoken questions of faith. She is earning a degree in theological studies at Asbury Theological Seminary in Orlando, Florida, where she and her husband, Randy, call home.
For more information, see: http://directionanddiscernment.com/index.html
Toughest Decisions You'll Ever Make
* Is he/she the right one for me (to marry)?
Scriptures: Hebrews 13:4, 1 Cor. 7, Gen. 2:18,21-25
* Is this the right job/career-move for me?
Scriptures: 1 Cor. 3:10, Romans 1:8-13
* Do I believe God is who He says He is?
Scriptures: John 12:42; John 6:35; John 8:12; John 10:9; 11; John 11:25; John 14:6
* Which daycare/school/aftercare/babysitter is the best choice for my son/daughter?
Scriptures: Ephesians 6:4, 1 Timothy 3:4, 5:10; Deut. 11:18-19
* Which church do I join? On the flip side, should I leave my church and find another?
Scriptures: 1 Cor. 1:10, Romans 12:5, 1 Cor. 10:17, Romans 16:17
* What treatment options for my/my loved one’s life threatening disease (cancer, leukemia) should I pursue? Which doctor should I choose?
Scriptures: 1 Cor. 12:9, Ex 15:26, Psalms 133:3, 147:3
* Do I/Can I forgive that person? Can I ever forgive myself?
Scriptures: Matthew 5:44, Ephesians 4:32, Matthew 18:21-35, Colossians 3:13
* Do we pursue infertility treatments or accept that children are not a part of God’s plan for us?
Scriptures: Prov. 31:28; Genesis 30:1-3,22; Acts 18:1-3,18,19,26
* How do I/we care for my aging in-laws/parent(s)—home healthcare/nursing home/move them to my/our home?
Scriptures: Proverbs 17:6, Romans 12:10, Eph. 6:1-3
* Should I take my loved one off life-support?
Scriptures: Psalm 116:15-16, 1 Cor. 15:20-22, Rev. 21:1-4
* Should we go into debt for…? Is it okay to file bankruptcy? What if we lose everything?
Scriptures: Proverbs 19:1, Mark 12:42, Romans 3:18, Exodus 22:25-27
Cheri Cowell http://www.directionanddiscernment.com/
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Beacon Hill Press of Kansas City
Read Author Interview here.
Read My Review here.
This blog tour is through: