This is the cutest book about family. A family moves into a neighborhood where they don't like kids and big families. El Camino Street was a quiet street. The neighborhood is quiet and clean for the most part the people stay to themselves. Then a new family moves into the neighborhood. There was a dad, mom, three kids and a goldfish until the day that visitors visited the new family. The neighbors decide something must be done because there are just Too Many Visitors for one Little House. Will the neighborhood ever be the same? I guess you'll have to go get a book and read it with your child and decide for yourself if a house can have too many visitors. The pictures in the book are absolutely wonderful, big, bright, and bold in color.
You may visit www.booksicals.com to:
* Order a copy of the book
* Visit the family and neighbors on El Camino Street
* Enter name the dog contest
* Get Nanny's strudel recipe and more.....
Susan Chodakiewitz is a writer, composer and producer. She is the founder of Booksicals Children’s Books- Encouraging the love of reading through the arts. Through her company Booksicals she has created the Booksicals on Stage literacy program which is currently presenting musical performances of the picture book Too Many Visitors for One Little House at schools, libraries, and special events.
Susan lives in Los Angeles in a lively household filled with music, three sons, a husband, a Dalmatian and lots of visitors. Susan loves picture books and when she wrote a musical based on one of her favorites, she realized it was time to start writing her own picture books. Too Many Visitors for One Little House is Susan’s debut book. You can visit her website at www.booksicals.com. Thumbs up on book one for Mrs. Chodakiewitz.
The neighbors of El Camino Street did not like pets. They did not like kids. They did not like people with big families. They never had any guests and spent their day cleaning their houses, tending their gardens, and snoozing on their porches.
When the new family on the block moved in — a mom, a dad, three kids, and a fish—the neighbors kept an eye out for trouble. Yet life remained as usual...until the day the visitors arrived.
I have a copy of the book to giveaway. Leave a comment telling me if you like to entertain guests and what is your favorite food item to serve when entertaining? Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner. I will draw a winner for this book on Nov. 14th. Please US residents only.
The first rule must be followed before you can get extra entries below.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: see the following and be sure to leave a separate comment for each
(These can only be done if you've done initial entry above):
1. Become a Follower of my Blog - left sidebar (let me know if you already do) ~ 1 entry
2. Subscribe to my Blog - left sidebar (let me know if you already do) ~1 entry
3. Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. (Post 3 separate comments) ~ 3 entries
4. No Blog - No Worries - email 4 friends CC me (ABreading4fun[at]gmail[dot]com). (please post separate comments for each entry) ~ 4 entries
5. Add 4 the LOVE of BOOKS to your blogroll or favorite sites to visit, using my URL which links back to me! ~ 3 entries (be sure to post 3 separate comments)
Please US residents only. Be sure to leave a way for contact if you are the winner. Drawing will be held on Nov. 14th.
Goes to Charity
This book was provided for this review by Virtual book tours.
Visit Virtual tours here