- Rachel & Leah ~ God's purpose for our lives can still be accomplished along with hope, forgiveness and healing
- Jochebed ~ a self-less love
- Hannah ~ heart of gratitude and integrity, self-sacrifice, and prayer
- Rebekah ~ God's plan is better
- Sarah ~ what can happen when we play God, the disaster and negetive long-term consequences
- Eve ~ Keep your eyes on God, facing fears and dealing with insecurities
- Rizpah ~ dedicated courage and faithfulness
- Bathsheba ~ God's faithfulness; forgiveness and restoration
- Widow of Zarephath ~ generosity, wait for God's time
- Elizabeth ~ great sacrifice, humble and honorable heart
- Salome ~ faithful follower of Jesus
- Eunice & Lois ~ Godly examples, devotion, strong faith
- Mary mother of Jesus ~ lay aside her own dreams and desires, submit to God
- Prov. 31 woman ~ virtuous, priceless, trustworthy
- and the list goes on
Kathi also brings in personal stories to bring her point home. What better way to learn than from someone that has been there done that. Mistakes are to be learned from. Kathi in her own way and with humor trys to helps mothers today.
See this book's tour here.
A copy of this book was provided for this review by KCWC.
This blog tour is through: