OK, OK. I've been tagged actually, should say I was tagged longggggggggggggg time ago. I've been busy, but wanted to post it anyway...
This is a fun simple tag meme and since we were tagged by Karen at Grab a Book From our Stack. I decided to participate and go head and answer these questions, even though it has been a month, sorry for the delay.
1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.
4 things that are in my handbag or backpack or briefcase
- gospel tracts
- my bed
- hubby when he's in there
I'll give you a peek before I tell you...
- computer monitor
- ink pens
- notes to self
- go on a cruise
- visit my brother in Hawaii
- visit Europe
- have my very own classroom of kidos
- The quietness of the house everyone is at work except me
- being on the computer
- not having someone else to need my attention
- that I believe I've gotten rid of the gray furry friend and companion that was in my house last week (yep, I'm talking about 2 mice)
- Great is Thy Faithfulness
- Thanks to God
- Now I Belong to Jesus
- Jesus Loves Me
- I'm a pastor's wife
- mother of two teenage daughters
- I hate snakes and mice
- I have my ND teacher's certificate
- Camy @ Camy's Loft
- Edna @ My Favorite Things
- Stephanie @ Adventures in the 100 acre wood
- Jennifer @ Quiverfull Family