Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday ~ Stars Collide




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, f hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for un! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
She scooted out of the room, still humming the same little melody.  I spent the next half hour showering and doing my makeup.  My mind reeled as I prepared myself for the day.  Whom had she invited....and why?

~ from p. 38 in Stars Collide by Janice Thompson



books

5 comments:

Hott Books - Gina said...

Now, I'm nervous! Who's coming??? Ugh - you just wanted me to want this book didn't you?!?!

Today my teaser is from Promise Canyon.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

what a cute cover!! very nice teaser!

In the Hammock Blog

Aimee said...

Great teaser! I just love the cover to this one! My teaser is at Coffee Table Press

Lori said...

I hope you enjoy your book. Check out what my Tuesday Teaser is.

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday!!! My teaser this week is for Mistwood by Leah Cypess which is currently discount on Amazon for only $6.50 for a new hardcover copy!!! I posted a link to the price! Finally, a great fantasy book that really feels like the older fantasy novels written by favorites like Tamora Pierce and Sharon Shinn!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com