Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for un! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers
We can live forty days without food, four days without water, but we will die in four minutes without oxygen. When God mad man, He put in him a breath of life for him to exist. In the Garden of Eden, God blew the breath of life into Adam's nose. Some of us desperately need to learn to breathe deep. Exercise is essential to get oxygen to your cells. God created us to be physically active.
Oxygen brings life to our bodie
- Oxygen...detoxifies our blood.
- Oxygen...strengthens our immune system.
- Oxygen...heightens concentration and alertness.
- Oxygen...rejuvenates and revitalizes unhealthy cells.
- Oxygen...slows down the aging process.
- Oxygen...helps fight depression.
~taken from p. 31&32 of Fit for My King by Sheri Rose Shepherd