spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spring Thing Reading Wrap-Up



 I read a mix of books from fiction and non-fiction, adult and children books


Completed all 11 books on original list (it can be found here.)
Plus 15 other books
Total of 26 books read during Spring Thing Reading Challenge.  Wee!  That's a whole lot of reading.

 Books added to the list were:
 Spring for Susannah by Catherine Richmond
A Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad
The Reluctant Queen by Joan Wolf
Frederico the Mouse Violinist by Mayra Calvani
Adventures of Joe-Joe Nut and Biscuit Bill by Renee Hand
Birds can fly so can I by Noa Nimrodi 
The Thanksgiving Coat by Elizabeth A. Hoadley
Project Dad by Todd Cartmell
first-time dad by John Fuller
Set Free to Live Free by Saundra Dalton-Smith MD
The Miracle Pill by Tres Prier Hatch
A Hero is Born by Rocky Shepheard
Sentiments of Blue by Garasamo A. Maccagnone
Oscar's Adventures in the Woods by Pam Stone
The Adventures of Johnny Saturday by W. F. Lovelady


books

3 comments:

Sandra Stiles said...

You had some great books listed! I read and loved "People of the Book". I hope to see you at the fall reading challenge/
Sandra

apple blossom said...

I love Kathi's books she is such a good author.

Susanne said...

Wow, job well done! I don't think I've read any of the author's on your list. I'll have to mark a few of those names down.