But the bright Southwestern sunshine only serves to illuminate the danger that lurks in the shadows. When recent burials are found on an ancient site, Sadie finds herself in the middle of an unexpected—and unwanted—investigation. The more she digs for the truth, the more secrets she uncovers—secrets that people would kill to keep hidden.
Before Sadie knows it, she’s arrested for starting a bar fight (which was totally not her fault), her new friend is missing, and she’s worn out her welcome in Santa Fe in more ways than one. A trip to the annual hot air balloon fiesta in Albuquerque is supposed to give her a break, but before long, she learns that when you’re dealing with the black market antiquity trade, you’re not really safe anywhere you go.
Ready to enter to win Josi's newest book? Well, here's the scoop.....
be sure to leave a comment before leaving this blog for chance to win.
How the contest works:
- Three books are up for grabs to start the contest.
- For every 50 entries (not including existing newsletter recipients) another book will be added to the pot.
- No limit on number of entries.
- No limit on how many books can be won by any one person.
- The winner can choose any book in the Sadie Hoffmiller series, including Tres Leches Cupcakes.
- Winners will be drawn via Random.org on September 17th.
- Books will be signed and shipped anywhere in the US and Canada.
How to enter (multiple entries encouraged!):
- Join Josi’s newsletter list at www.josiskilpack.com (If you are already on the newsletter list, you already have one entry.)
- Blog about the contest and book release. (email firstname.lastname@example.org with the link which will be posted at www.josiskilpack.com)
- Comment on a blog about the contest and the book release. (blogs will be posted at www.josiskilpack.com)
- Facebook about the contest and release. (email email@example.com—one FB entry per person)
- Tweet about the contest and release. (email firstname.lastname@example.org—one Twitter entry per person)
- Attend a live event on or before September 15th. (events listed at www.josiskilpack.com)
So leave a comment here and then follow the link to her newsletter and sign up for another chance and comment on other blogs that have posted this contest. Each comment is worth an entry....
I gathered up the votes this morning, gave each entry it's own number value and then ran the random number generator on www.random.org. We had 11 books in the contest and of that, 8 of the winners came directly from my newsletter list--which was very fun for me since you guys are so supportive of me. A big thanks to everyone who participated. The goal was to get the word out and with your help, we achieved it. Thanks so, so much.
And the winners are:
From my mailing list:
Kristen--hosts "Always With a Book" left a winning comment on "Tanya Parker Mills"
I have contacted these winners but want to thank everyone for participating! I appreciate it so much.
If you didn't win, but would like to purchase a copy of Tres Leches Cupcakes--please go HERE for a list of places you can find the book.