spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Reading challenge starts


Head over to Callapidder Days for the Fall Reading challenge.  It starts today. 
The Basics are here.
The Guidelines are here.
The Sign up post is here.

Ready, Set, Read...............

Here's my list:
Autumn Winds by Charlotte Hubbard
Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know by Jeff Johnson & Hy Conrad
Sandwich With a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips
Beside Two Rivers by Rita Gerlach
Unexpected Christmas Hero by Kathi Macias
She's Got Issues by Nicole Unice
for women only by Shaunti Feldhahn
The God Interviews by Julie-Allyson
The Wisdom of god by Nancy Guthrie
Loving the Way Jesus Loves by Phil Ryken

Hot Buttons (teen issues) by Nicole O'Dell
Your Boy by Vicki Courtney
Your Girl by Vicki Courtney
Because You Care by Cecil Murphey and Twila Belk
Strength Renewed by Shirley Corde
Graceful  by Emily Freeman
Rosemary Opens Her Heart by Naomi King


Life with Lily by Suzanne Woods Fisher and Mary Kinsinger
Here's Lily by  Nancy Rue



books

4 comments:

Jill Hoke said...

For Women only was a great little book. I read it while my husband read For Men Only. I'm looking forward to reading Graceful. I just got it for our church library. Happy reading!

Susanne said...

I've read all the "For....only" books and they are all really good. Looks like you've got a great list going. Happy reading this fall!

Katrina said...

Looks like a great list! I've been wanting to go through Nancy Guthrie's study series...can't decide if I want to do them on my own or get a group of ladies and go through them together.

Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading 2012!

Cassandra said...

I haven't read any of your titles but I recognize some of the authors. Looks like a great list! Have fun!