Remember read to end of post to find out how you can win a copy of this book and more....
Women in High Def will remind you that when God writes your story, you are in for the adventure of a lifetime! Diane Markins has written a book addressing topics women deal with on a day-to-day basis. If you are looking for a contemporary, captivating read filled with practical advice that will give you insight and wisdom for daily decisions, this is it!”
~ Carol Kent, Speaker and AuthorBetween a Rock and a Grace Place (Zondervan)
About the Book:
Women are as unique as snowflakes or butterflies, but after surveying hundreds of them, writer and radio host Diane Markins learned that the top needs they feel are the same. She also began hearing a recurring theme: I want more! I want to be better! I want to be bold!
Women in High Def aims to propel women out of a low-def, foggy life of going through the motions in a blur. The profound stories, intercessory prayer prompts and coaching elements work together to catapult women into living fearlessly for God…being bolder moms, having purposeful passions, pursuing marriage excellence, loving themselves with gusto, laughing with abandon, transforming mistakes into blasts of blessings and bravely seeking the Lord in all His majestic glory. The bonus Bible study at the back of the book points them to scripture to gain Biblical insight and direction for each need and role they play. It can be used alone or in a group.
Women in High Def is not passive reading. It cries out to the spirit of readers to be unafraid as they actively reach for clarity, vibrancy and intensity in all the meaningful areas of their lives.
Diane Markins has always aspired to live in High Def. She uses her radio show, writing and speaking to inspire women to transform their lives from mediocre and complacent to bold and vibrant. She settles for nothing less in her own life as a wife, mom, grandmother, friend and colleague. Diane writes two blogs, WomenInHighDef.com and WordsInHighDef.com, is a regular contributor to the Presidential Prayer Team website and CBN.com. She and her husband of 33 years work and live close to their children in Arizona.
"Going Boldly" Blog Tour Grand Prize
– Retail Value: $70
- Book (Women in High Def: Boldly Living Your Purposes with Vibrant Clarity)
- Bright and Vibrant Earrings
- Sparkling Cider (to celebrate life)
- Sumatra Coffee (Bold, Earthy Flavor)
- Into the Wild body wash and spray fragrance from Bath and Body Works
- Custom coffee mug: Women in High Def (front), BE YOUR BOLD SELF! (back)
Instructions to Enter the Grandprize Drawing:
- Leave a comment about the book or author on the blog post during the blog tour.
- Each blog tour host will draw one name from those comments to send to the tour coordinator by September 21.
- The coordinator will put all the names into a drawing, and select a winner, using an online randomizer.
- The coordinator will notify the blog tour host who submitted the winning name.
- The blog tour host will notify the winner and collect the mailing info so the author can send out the prize.
Read the guest post Why Bold is Better by Diane Markins and leave a comment there.
Come back next Tues. and read the Tuesday book Teaser Falling Down Gorgeous from this book and leave a comment there.
WooHoo!!! that's three chances to have your name in the hat.
Get another chance @ Day by Day in Our World
Thanks for participating in the recent blog tour for Diane Markins’ book, Women in High Def. We selected a winner for the drawing, and the winning name came from a comment left on the site of Bridgit Boeve-Smith. The winner was Mary Smith.
A copy of this book was provided in exchange for this post by....