The Ultimate Kiss Contest Rules:
1. Either post a kiss scene that you have read in a book on your blog and leave me a comment with the link to it OR post the scene in your comment here.
Here is an example of a kiss scene:2. Make sure the book title, author's name and page # where the scene is located is posted.
It was just a little kiss, more like a brush. At least it started that way. It started as the tiniest nothing, but Levi wrapped his arm around my shoulder and the kiss deepened. I responded; he tasted like cookies and cream and smelled like cedar. My hands dug into his hair.
~p. 109; Plain Jayne by Hillary Manton Lodge~
3. Make sure your e-mail contact is on your post
4. Post anytime between Feb. 7th - 12th. Winner will be drawn from all those that post on Feb. 13th.
5. If you post your scene at your site and tell others about this contest with a link to this contest in the post you'll get an extra bonus point.
6. If you use my cute angel picture at the top of this post we'll get an extra bonus point.
7. You may post a different scene from a different book each day to get extra bonus points; however, only one scene per day per person.
that is a Total of 4 possible points per day.
You only need to leave me one comment per day
Now, for the prize...
Sweet By and By by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck
(read my review here)
Mary Engelbreit magnetic list pad
(saying on pad: Make the most of yourself ... for that is all there is of you.)
a bag of milk chocolate Kisses
Please let's make this clean fun. I have the right to deny any scene I deem unacceptable. I don't want vulgar things posted. I have the right to post on my blog what I want posted. That is why I check all comments before they appear. I don't want vulgar associated with my blog. I want clean fun.