spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ No Greater Love




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This book was so good I couldn't decide on the teaser so I'll give a bonus today. Two~

Her heart pounded against her rib cage, pumping her part-white blood through her veins, and she wondered if she should run, or try to explain herself, or just sit there and hope he really was as kind as he had appeared in the last few weeks. The only thing she knew for sure was that she shouldn't be looking into his eyes-and yet she couldn't look away.
~p. 57, No Greater Love by Kathi Macias

Before she could take a step, she felt it-that same sensation she had experienced the day before, that knowing that something wasn't right, that evil had invaded their territory.

Her nerves and senses on high alert, she listened, even as she silently melted back into the trees, hiding herself from view.
~p. 200, No Greater Love by Kathi Macias


Read my review of this book here.


books

3 comments:

Kaye said...

Yow! That's some teaser!! Got my blood pounding, lol.

My teaser and contest link is here

Megan said...

That sounds so good! I really want to read that series!
Here's my teaser.

Jennifer said...

I am reading this book now. Great teaser choice!