spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Presenting the 2010...


This past weekend we went to the circus. I thought I'd share some pictures with you all on what we saw. Some are what I took; others I pulled off line(Off-Line); however, we saw the act.
Enjoy!































The juggler walked out of the picture. He's talking with the audience. All the plates are spinning.


This juggler was spinning the lady on his feet.










(taken Off-Line)


























(taken Off-Line)




















































































(taken: Off-Line; I didn't get a clear picture of this one)






These last three pictures I took Off-Line because I didn't get good pictures of them

















www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws




No comments: