spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ No Distance too Far




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, f hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for un! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"Thorliff, don't tease your mor." Haaken was having a hard time keeping from laughing, so Ingeborg pushed back her chair and stood. "The polite children in this family and those who are kind to others will now have pie for dessert. the rest of you can continue your harebrained schemes in the parlor. Uff da! The things you come up with."


Taken from of Lauraine Snelling's No Distance Too Far

Read my review here.


books

3 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I only read on book by her but liked it. This sounds like one I'd like too so adding it to my TBR list.

Here's the link to our teasers:
http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday.html

Belinda said...

Hmmmm. Sounds like it could be an interesting read.
Come see what Teaser I chose

Deepali said...

Are you going to review this? Let me know :)
I'm reading Banned Books this week!
I also have an International Giveaway - Win Any Book of choice for $15 and read my Teaser at e-Volving Books