spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Reading challenge

Callapidder Days Fall Reading Challenge starts today. Runs through Dec. 20th. Get started reading.

Here's a list of some of the books I want to get read:
Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long (started) (p. 300)
The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller, audio (started)
The Hidden Flame by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke, audio (started)
a Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman (p.505)
The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher (p. 305)
Dare to take Charge by Glenda Hatchett
Red Ink by Kathi Macias
Valeria's Cross by Kathi Macias & Susan Wales (p. 378)
The Time Pirate by Ted Bell (started) (p. 454)
The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher (p. 303)
Heart of the Highriders by Richard C. Leonard & Charity R. Silkebakken (p. 403)
Toto's Tale by K. D. Hayes
The Little Shepherd Boy by Cheryl C. Malandrinos


Books added:
non-fiction
Then Sings My Soul by Robert J. Morgan
Confronting Cancer with Faith by Karen O. Allen
The One Year Mother/Daughter Devotional by Dannah Gresh with Janet Mylin
children's
The Broken Birds by Jeanette Katzir
Vampire Boy's Good Night by Lisa Brown
The Golden Pathway by Donna McDine
Fur and Feathers by Janet Halfmann
Diablo's Doom by Sean Willmore & Alison Reynolds


books

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I really want to read The Carousel Painter. I like Judith Miller's books a lot, and this is her first first-person novel. I'm hoping my library will get it in soon.

apple blossom said...

I have totally enjoyed this book. I'm almost done listening to it. I have like one more CD

It has been wonderful

Ronnica said...

Happy reading this fall!

Susanne said...

Looks like a great list. I want to sometime read that series by Bunn and Oke.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I haven't read any of these, but it looks like a great list with lots of variety!

Enjoy your reading and thanks for being part of FIR '10!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm doing the challenge too. You've got some great books here. I love the cover of the Carousel Painter. I really want to read that one!