spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Out Live Your Life




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, f hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for un! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



I am a charter member of the Clueless Husband Shopping Squad. I can relate to the fellow who came home from the grocery store with one carton of eggs, two sacks of flour, three boxes of cake mix, four sacks of sugar, and five cans of cake frosting. His wife looked at the sacks of groceries and lamented, "I never should have numbered the list."

~ taken from p. 33 of Out Live Your Life by Max Lucado

Read my review of this book here.

For your enjoyment watch this video. You'll love it I was rollin on the floor laughing by the end of this ladies talk. It goes right along with the book teaser today.

Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store...





books

5 comments:

Belinda said...

Omg that's funny. Sounds like something my husband would have done. Great teaser to share.

here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

Jennifer said...

This is the best yet. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-pretty-little-things.html

Sondrae Bennett said...

hillarious. I actually barked out a laugh and people at work gave me funny looks.

my teaser tuesday is here

Tiina said...

That is a wonderful teaser! :)

My teaser is here, if you want to take a look:http://abookblogofonesown.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-1492010.html

Greetings,
Tiina

E.J. Stevens said...

LOL! Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows