About the Book:
Every fairy tale has a moment when the prince finally dances with the leading lady. A little girl’s devotion to God is to be that of a princess dancing with her Prince. Lady in Waiting for Little Girls is a mother-daughter mentoring book that is to be enjoyed together. Jackie Kendall, best-selling author of Lady in Waiting, and Dede Kendall have written this book specifically to prepare the hearts of young girls for a continual relationship with their heavenly Father.
Dede and Jackie Kendall are sisters who have devoted many years to teaching, counseling, and speaking God's Word. Dede Kendall earned her master's degree in early childhood education from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently the elementary assistant principal at summit Christian School. For more than 15 years she has worked and traveled with Jackie Kendall's Power to Grow ministries, teaching Lady in Waiting seminars across America. Jackie has coauthored the best-selling book and workbook for single women title Lady in Waiting. As president of Power to Grow Ministries, Jackie is a sought-after conference speaker for people of all ages and stages of life. Dede resides in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; and Jackie resides in West Palm Beach, Florida.
There are choices we must make in life; this book is designed to help the little princess learn to make Godly choices. This is a devotional for mother-daughter together time. Mom's can strengthen the heart of her daughter in truths from God's Word. As mothers it is our privilege to pass on a Godly heritage. This book is targeted to 5-9 year olds. Growing in God's wisdom begins in early childhood.
Some things you'll find in this boo:
- The Heart of a Princess Quiz
- Love Notes sprinkled throughout the book.
- 10 Lessons about choices to be made
- A Royal Heart
- Prepared for Her Prince
Message to mom Tiara truth (the character trait is introduced here) Story Princess Portrait - Focuses on Biblical character with this trait Princess Pearls - Bible verses to look up on the trait Princess Power - Hands on fun, age appropriate activity to do Princess Prayer Princess Pledge - A journal exercise
I wish my girls weren't teens. I'd use it with them. This is a very nice book and what better thing to do together than dig deeper into God's Word with your Princess in Waiting. Buy one and give it to your princess for Christmas. Then start the year off right together learning what God would have her to do.
To be entered in the drawing for a copy of this featured book, leave me a comment. For FIRST REQUIRED entry ~Tell me what the little princess (daughter, granddaughter, niece, or a little girl you've taken in under your wing) in your life means to you. I will draw a winner for this book from all that leave a comment answering this question.
The first rule must be followed before you can get extra entries below.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: see the following and be sure to leave a separate comment for each
(These can only be done if you've done initial entry above):
1. Become a Follower of my Blog - left sidebar (let me know if you already do) ~ 1 entry
2. Subscribe to my Blog - left sidebar (let me know if you already do) ~1 entry
3. Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. (Post 3 separate comments) ~ 3 entries
4. No Blog - No Worries - email 4 friends CC me (ABreading4fun[at]gmail[dot]com). (please post separate comments for each entry) ~ 4 entries
5. Add 4 the LOVE of BOOKS to your blogroll or favorite sites to visit, using my URL which links back to me! ~ 3 entries (be sure to post 3 separate comments)
6. Did you come from my other sites Lighter Side or The Treasure Box? if so add ~ 2 bonus entires
Please US residents only. Be sure to leave a way for contact if you are the winner. Drawing will be held on Nov. 9th.
Goes to Christian Country Mama
For more information concerning this book click here.
This book was provided for review by