Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays ~ My Son, John



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



I will be hosting this book tour on Oct. 30th with a book giveaway. Be sure to come back. Now for my teaser:
I hadn't meant to react so harshly and defensively, but my nerves were raw and it didn't take much to send me over the edge these days. I resisted the urge to jump up and yell at her, but I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to maintain control.

~p. 97 - My Son, John by Kathy Macias









Virtual tours daily


books

5 comments:

Book Bird Dog said...

Hope he wasn't yeling at his mom. Here's my Teaser

Amy Reads Good Books said...

Nice tease! I'll be back for your giveaway!

Crystal said...

Good teaser - I look forward to your review of this. I can so relate to this too.

Jennifer said...

Fantastic teaser. I have the same book for review, I have not gotten to it yet and it does sound good!

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

I completely felt like that today. :) Thanks for the tease ~

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi